The 2017 Annual Meeting was held on 2nd November at The University of Leeds.
We are pleased to announce the programme for the 2017 PICANet Annual Meeting. As you can see we have an exciting line up of guest speakers, both national and international, presenting on a variety of topics.
Please click the image below to download the programme or the meeting day delegate brochure.
- Robbie_Foy_presentation_Nov_2017 , To Affinitie and Beyond…, University of Leeds
- Dr Gale Pearson, Consultant in paediatric intensive care, Birmingham Childrens Hospital – Paediatric Critical Care and Specialised Surgery in Children Review
- Dr Reinis Balmaks, Consultant in PIC, Children’s Clinical University Hospital, Riga Latvia – Variability of paediatric intensive care: the role of cross-border registries. Please contact author Reinis.Balmaks@rsu.lv
- Kathryn Claydon-Smith and Nicola Longden, Transport and retrieval nurses, North West and North Wales Paediatric Transport Service – Putting education into practice: optimisingthe referral process for paediatric critical care
- Presentation by Dr Rebecca Randell (Associate Professor Applied Health Research) QualDash: Designing and evaluating an interactive dashboard to improve quality of care – Please contact author email@example.com
- Presentation by Dr Stephen Playfor (Consultant in PIC) & Debra Nicholls (PICU Ward Manager), Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital – Learning from a Major Incident: The Manchester Arena Attack, 22 May 2017 – Please contact author Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org